Saturday, February 20, 2016

Day 22: Dish Towels, wash cloths, and cloth napkins



2/20/16
 I discovered that I don't use a lot of my cloth napkins so I'm passing them on.  This is my cat Izzy who likes to help with tidying.  I've had a cold, so I've picked less time consuming komono.  I'm going to take tomorrow off and on Monday I'm going to start in my craft room! I'm not sure how to tackle it, I guess I'll start with scrapbook paper.  (I'm a hoarder...just warning you!)
Guess what?
I'm feeling some of the magic! I actually sat with a good book, a blanket, tea, and my cat, and read for hours yesterday GUILT FREE! why is that? because I can see and feel the progress around me already! I'm very thankful.  My closets and drawers are staying tidy, and I'm finding what I need faster.  I also have gotten rid of a lot of visual baggage that must have been wearing me out.  It's working!!   I hope your tidying too  ~ keep going & enjoy your weekend!~

No comments:

Post a Comment