Thursday, February 4, 2016

Day 6, Books

Reading glasses — Stock Photo


2/4/16
This morning I've been working on my books.  
Luckily, I sorted through my books this summer, so this is what remains:



I'm letting go of about a 1/3 more of my books, because I can always take them out of the library.  The majority of recipes I've been using have been online rather then my cookbooks anyway, so I'm donating those as well.  The other bonus with letting books go is that it's less to dust around! 
I think Marie states the truth on page 95:
"The moment you first encounter a particular book is the right time to read it"
in other words, keep your collection small and manageable to read.  The books I've kept, I hope to read before my next yard sale, and if I haven't; I will get rid of more then.  
Tomorrow is the start of sorting papers. This is going to take some time, and some spousal conversations and support.   I'm going to start with just my paper mess which is quite a bit and see where that goes.  Let me know what you thoughts are!
 ~ Tidy on ~

No comments:

Post a Comment