Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Day 24; Craft Room: Paper Contin.

2/23/16
I spent several hours yesterday touching EVERY piece of scrap paper and recycling or keeping it ~ Phew! I was tempted to pitch it all, but I hate to die cut a whole piece of paper for one little embellishment.  I really do use these drawers almost every time I make a card, so they do bring me joy.
  
Today, I went through my small paper packs.  I'm going to sell all the papers I'm not going to use, and then I have to figure out how to store these so I use them more often. suggestions?

This is me starting to sort  alllllll my 12x12 scrapbook paper! Again, I'm planning on selling what I don't want, and sorting by color what I do want to keep. 
 I'm making progress! Papers continued tomorrow ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment