Saturday, February 6, 2016

Day 8: Papers continued...

fireburn

6/16 Papers continued:

Good News: I Love my closet now! I go in and only the clothes I like are inside ~ no more wondering if it fits, and no more time wasted looking at unworn clothes that make me unhappy etc.  I'm reaping the discarding benefits already!!
Bad News: I'm allergic to dust and the paper in the filing cabinet in the garage gave me a wicked allergy fit!  I've got one more basket in the kitchen to do, and the garage will have to be given over to hubby to dissect.  Most of it is garbage I'm sure since I haven't needed anything in it for over 10 years.
More Good News: my husband burned 25 years worth of useless statements in the fireplace tonight!
More Bad news: We have a huge pile of ashes that need to be cleaned out of the fireplace!! you have to take the good with the bad ~

Thanks for reading ~ Hope your laughing along with me! I would love to know your thoughts, so please comment if you can and let me know if you've read the book and are decluttering too.

I'm not done with the paper in my home, but between what my husband wants to handle himself, and the memento part of paper, I'm going to move on to what Marie refers to as Komono (miscellaneous items) and I call "stuff".  Since I've got lot's of it, this may take some time!  The first on the list for tomorrow is CD's, DVD's and I still have VHS tapes (showing my age just a bit) ~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment