Monday, February 8, 2016

Day 10: Cosmetics, Hair Care, medicine, vitamins etc.

2/8/16

This morning I thought "oh boy, this is going to take awhile today" ~ I don't have much skin care products or makeup, but I do have too much hair care products.  I also have 3 full and 1 half bath to gather from, so this should be enlightening.  I'm going to bring most of it into the dining room for sorting.
  I found expired medicine, vitamins, almost empty bottles of shampoo, conditioner and body wash to discard.  I discovered three of four room sprays that were brand new, but I don't like the scent so I'm donating those.  Somehow I have three boxes of Iron supplements, so I won't be buying more of that anytime soon! you wonder, was I low on iron when I was shopping at Target??!

Noting: I'm learning that what I think is going to take all morning, only takes one or two hours to complete.  I'm really enjoying the end result, and I feel like I'm making progress.

~Are you tidying too? let me know your thoughts ~

To the right are flowers I treated myself to:

Tomorrow will be cleaning supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment