Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Day 19: Candles


2/17/16 
Candles...taper candles, birthday, floating, tea lights, pillar candles etc.(!)
Again, I currently store them in three different places in my house.  I was tempted to not carry them all to one spot but I'm very glad I did.  I'm finding that Marie is correct, when you leave something in the cabinet you don't get the whole picture of what you own.  I also couldn't tell that some of the candles had faded and aren't pretty anymore which you can't tell by looking at them on the shelf.  You really do need to pick them up and hold them/ inspect them individually.  
The second picture is of floating candles that I have collected and seldom use.  I'm donating almost all of them because while I find them pretty, I've had them for years and seldom use them.  I tend to only use the plain white candles because I usually have a flower or other decoration in the bowl too or on the table, and the colored floating candles never seem to work with my arrangements. 
I narrowed my storage of candles to two locations now. 

Tomorrow is plastic food containers ~ 

If your reading this blog, I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment and let me know if you read the book and are organizing or thinking of organizing too ~

No comments:

Post a Comment