Thursday, February 11, 2016

Day 13: Vases & Cold Weather Clause



above are yard sale bound

Grandma loved flowers and my Mom loved flowers, so as generations tend to go; I love flowers too!  The right vase makes the flowers look beautiful, just like the right dress or pair of shoes on us.

 I have all sizes, colors, and shapes, and they range from old to new.  I keep them in the office and in the garage, so I'm going to pull them out and take a look.

 I worked through the ones in the office, but the garage is not going to happen today!  It's 24 degrees.
~ does Marie have any weather clauses in her book?~

I will revisit the vases in the garage in the spring.

Update: hubby doesn't know where the SOS pads came from either,(?) so both boxes are being donated also.

Tomorrow is jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment