Thursday, February 18, 2016

Day 20: Food storage containers

2/18/16

Food strorage, plastic tubs, snack containers,Tupperware, what ever you want to call it, I have a love/hate relationship with it.
I use them daily and almost never use Ziploc bags.  I save the Chinese food containers and other freebie plastic to send guests home with leftovers or to bring a dish to a friend.  Storage is an on going issue in my life.  I just got rid of all the lids and straws to the plastic cups because we never use them, along with anything that didn't have it's matching top or bottom.  It's amazing how fast this gets messy, but maybe I'll have more time to keep it organized once the rest of the house is tidy too.
I welcome any suggestions, keeping in mind that I can't buy all new stuff & that I like to give them away!
Tomorrow is serving bowls, plates, and platters.

No comments:

Post a Comment