Saturday, February 13, 2016

Day 15: Junk drawers and pen jars


2/13/16

Hmmm...I have too many wine corks in my junk drawer! I'm saving them for a craft project that I haven't started making or decided what to make yet.  I'm sending 6 of the 10 highlighters back to work with hubby, and putting several cap-less and non working pens in the trash.  again, it wasn't as bad, and didn't take as long as I feared.  My husband went into the office and panicked "you didn't get rid of my mug did you??!!" NO honey, I'm just going through it's contents "oh good" with a sigh of relief from him.  He did go through some papers and we are having another statement fire in the fireplace tonight which is nice to celebrate our combined efforts.  

Tomorrow will be bedding.  I have waaaay to many pillow cases and I have sheets and bedding in three different parts of the house, so it will be good to go through it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment