Saturday, March 19, 2016

Day 26: Craft Room: Brads


Before:



After
You can't see or use the brads when they're in the original clam shell packages.  I love the plastic containers that are small and shallow with locking lids the best.  You can find them in the jewelry crafting section at your favorite craft store.  I also took the brads off the foam on most of the sets except the pattern tops that you want to see the colors etc.  I just combined them to take up less space.  I still use brads on my cards, so I'm excited that I can finally see whats in my drawer again.  Next are eyelets.

Note: I'm counting my actual cleaning days, not the days in the calendar.  I took a tidy break as "life" and health as well as college student home got in the way of organizing for a while.  Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment